Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

This is great and fuck all who don't appreciate it.

DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles

This is really impressive.
I always enjoy seeing things I'm familiar with mocked it ways that make me feel stupid for ever liking them. You did this with many different things.

Silence of The Lamps Silence of The Lamps

Anyone who hasn't seen Silence of the Lambs, don't review this animation. Seriously, take a fucking hike.

Animation was very good. The length was perfect for what it was.
I loved it. I wasn't sure I'd like it until the end. That's when I laughed. Great job.

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

Thank you, it is work like this that reminds me the spirit of Newgrounds is still very much alive.

Dreaming High Dreaming High

OH GREAT.
ANOTHER SUPER DEPRESSING NDE MOVIE.
KEEP EM COMIN NEWGROUNDS.

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Congratulations you have created the most depressing thing ever.

SMB:HOTS Episode 2 Vol 1 SMB:HOTS Episode 2 Vol 1

OH LAWD IS DAT SOME SMBZ RIPOFF

ALVIN WILL BE PROUD

Plungerdog - 01: Gord Plungerdog - 01: Gord

FUCK YEAH!!

THE 90s ARE BACK BABY.

SS13_1 - Crystals SS13_1 - Crystals

Pretty Cool

I'd like to learn more about this stuff, considering that despite the weight of scientific evidence against it, its a very believable theory. For all you naysayers blasting this, you won't know until you try it, so until then your arguments are crap. This is one of those things that can't be proven or disproven and only personal experience will reveal the truth.

So if crystals are alive, does it hurt them if I break them? If so, does that mean salt on my food is like genocide? If they don't get hurt, then why do we? Its not really fair is it. We can be bound and immobilized or simply paralyzed and still experience pain. Holy shit life and the universe is fucked up that things work this way. On top of that, no amount of willpower or science can change it, at least not until we have complete mastery of human biology, which is like thousands of years away at best.

RiverJordan responds:

What tremendous weight of scientific evidence is there against it? From my research, there's lack of information and interest from the scientific community, but definitely not a weight against it.

It depends how you experience the crystal. Crystals are a different form of consciousness manifesting into life, its not the same as the biological systems we have. We experience pain because of our infallability, but crystals live for hundreds of thousands of years, and experience things differently. I would suggest that its possible that the crystal experiences an understanding of separation from itself if it breaks in half, i wouldn't think it experiences the same level of pain we do, however anythings possible ;)

Super Mario Bros Z ep.149 Super Mario Bros Z ep.149

ths isnt smbz

i saw super mario bras z and thot it was super mario bras z and it wasnt so i failed to recognize the obvious point that this was actualy not serious and therfore i prove my brain is a goddamn raisin since i could not even find the humor in this i would rate it 2 and talk about ways you can imrpove this poorly made super mario bras z movie but i cant figure out this darn ratings thing and no one on the formums wuld tell me how