View Profile Short-Factor

All 82 Movie Reviews

24 w/ Responses

Pie!

This is the smartest cartoon on NG! PIE! PIE IS GOOD!

You should have made the joke the number 10. Because that way, people would give you 10s. Wow, I must say, your movie was very 5-esque. So 5ish, 5ity 5 5in 5.

Err...

Well, it's not REALLY bad... But you need to set your FPS higher... really, why did you set it (or leave it) so frickin' low? Take out the music and add sound effects, perhaps having riffs of good music everyonce in a while.

Kanon-Miroku responds:

The only reason I didn't add sound was because I wasn't that good at placing it where and where. I'm a one man company!

Yay!

Nice! I gave the sound a 10 because you used the overdrive sound effect I made! :D Good job!

I voted a 2.

BlackDevilX responds:

....ahhh man!!!

Hmm...

I can tell by the Special Effects (especially with the text) that you made this movie with SWiSH Max. Although I could be wrong. I love sprite movies, I really do. But something I absolutely cannot stand in sprite movies is shitty FPS, and sssslllloooowwwww assed effects. I mean watching those slow as hell blur effects made me puke! Set them to at least 5 frames, I mean really! And fighting scenes are slow too. The punches and movements are slow! Set the FPS to at least 20. It doesn't make the file size THAT much bigger!

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Dont worry, i intended the slower Fps because it was a teaser that was supposed to go in slowmotion, like other Matrix Film Trailers. Have no fear, the fps in the real finale will be much faster. I wouldnt dare have the finale at such a slow fps.

Wow!

Now I've been inspired to make my own stick fight! Great animation! Great sound! AND GREAT JOB! That splashy thingy in the preloader was cool too!

Harakirie responds:

I love to see those high numbers in the reviews they make me high :D

Wow!

This was really inventive and stylish! They were all really good, but TFC and Toxicbomb were my favorite.

Cool

I give it a nice little 8. I probably would have given it higher, but I can't get passed the fricken password! Also, I've put together a better collection of the sounds I created, so I'll e-mail them to you. Good movie, and, just as Omega-Mario said, no more passwords!!!

Cool

Cool concept. I think this could turn into a decent series.

("No one can live without pie!" True that!!!)

Hmm...

Cool. When you look at portal entries that way, it makes you think,
"Damn, javascript is incredible."

ok